Dear Users of the Cancer Commissioning Toolkit.
The CCT has been decommissioned by PHE from 31.3.2016 (this means you can no longer access the tool via this web link).
PHE is currently building it’s suite of cancer tools these can be found at:
- https://www.cancerdata.nhs.uk (this has incidence and mortality data and does not require a password)
- https://nww.cancerstats.nhs.uk (this area requires registration – you will need an N3 link to access data here)
- http://fingertips.phe.org.uk/profile/general-practice (GP profiles are now available here – this is a public view and no registration is needed)
As part of the decommissioning process we have taken all the data from the CCT (public and NHS views) and created a log of csv files which will be added to CancerStats and called CCT archive – this area is still in development.
If you require data taken from the CCT whilst the CCT archive is being developed you can email NCINenquiries@phe.gov.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org – they will be able to access the data and send via secure email.
Clinical Headline Indicators (CHI) – this is going to be available via CancerStats and is also currently in development. The CHI will replace the service profiles from within the CCT – for more information please contact NCINenquiries@phe.gov.uk
Local Cancer Intelligence – this joint project with Macmillan will still be available via this link http://lci.cancertoolkit.co.uk/
For general information please go to http://www.ncin.org.uk/home, latest updates are available here.
Please click here to view:
- Cancer Data Timeline, Apr 2016 - Mar 2017
- Cancer Statistics Availability and Location
- Cancer Data Signposting
If you have any queries regarding the CCT or any data please contact NCINenquiries@phe.gov.uk or phone 020 7654 8157 Wasima Nazmin NCRAS Project Support Officer Public Health England.
Note: Concentra will not be available for support from 31.3.2016 you will need to re-direct all queries to the above.
Thank you for using the CCT.
CCT and Toolkits Programme